SICO pays particular attention to the protection of site users’ personal data and to compliance with current regulations.
SICO - Marketing department 577, rue du Pommarin
BP16 - Voreppe 38341 Moirans Cedex - France
We collect your personal data when :
- you visit our site.
- you subscribe to our newsletter.
Which data is collected ?
Any information that identifies you, directly or indirectly, is considered personal data. This may include information that identifies you such as last name, first name, email address, postal address, IP address, etc. We are most likely to collect the following personal data :
- identity information including first and last names, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- technical data including your IP address or browsing information about your computer, tablet, phone, etc.
How is your personal data used ?
- We use your personal data for the following purposes :
- To ensure the smooth functioning of our site and to improve our service.
- Customer relationship management, including understanding your needs and providing personalized information about our products and services.
- Processing customer requests (advice, information, access rights, correction, opposition, etc.).
sico.fr sells no personal data which is only used when necessary or for statistics and analysis. Your personal data is stored on our own or on our service providers’ databases.
Personal data retention
As a general rule :
- Prospect/customer data is kept for three years from their collection or the last contact, or the end of the commercial relationship, in the absence of your objection or request for deletion. At the end of this three-year period, you may asked if you wish to continue receiving marketing information. In the absence of a positive and explicit response, your personal data will be deleted or archived in accordance with current regulations.
- Data used to establish proof of a right or a contract, or kept in compliance with a legal obligation, are archived in accordance with current regulations.
Your rights regarding personal data
If you provide your email address, telephone number, or postal address, you may receive emails, calls, or messages about SICO products, services, or future events. Users not wishing to receive sales calls by phone can register their opposition free of charge in compliance with Article L. 223-1 of the Consumer Code. In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete, and transfer your data and the right to oppose and limit processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You may also formulate guidelines for the storage, deletion, and disclosure of your personal data after your death. To exercise these rights, send us a request with proof of identity :
by email using the site contact form, or
by post to the following address :
SICO - Marketing department
577, rue du Pommarin BP 16 - Voreppe
38341 Moirans Cedex - France
As soon as possible and within one month of receipt of your request, we will inform you of the procedure to follow. We reserve the right to not respond to unfounded or excessive requests.
The use of sico.fr implies full acceptance of the general terms and conditions of use described on this web page. These terms and conditions of use may be modified or added to at any time; sico.fr users are invited to consult them regularly.
What’s a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file saved on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), when viewing an online service with your browser software. It is created to identify the device on which it is saved, during the validity or registration period of the cookie.
Information relating to your device browser may be stored in cookies while you consult our site. Cookies are installed on your device, subject to the settings regarding cookies you have chosen and that you can change at any time.
What are cookies used for ?
Only the generator of a cookie is likely to read or modify information stored there.
Cookies on our site are used to :
- optimize the presentation of our site for your device’s display preferences (language, resolution, operating system, etc.);
- memorize information relating to forms you complete on our site;
- compile statistics about the frequency of visits and use of our site to improve your browsing experience, customer journey, and functionalities.
Management of statistics cookies
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Changing your cookies settings
You currently authorize all cookies, including third-party cookies used to collect information about site traffic.
Your settings regarding cookies
You have several options for managing cookies. Changing cookies settings may change your browsing experience on our site and on the Internet generally, as well as access to certain services on our site which require cookies.
You may express and modify your wishes regarding cookies at any time by following the procedure below.
Agreeing to cookies
Cookies can only be saved on your device if you give your agreement, which can be expressed and changed at any time and free of charge in your browser settings.
If you have accepted cookies storage in the browser of your device, cookies in the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a specific area on your device. They can only be consulted by their issuer.
If you refuse to have cookies saved on your device, or if you delete cookies stored on your device, you will no longer benefit from certain features that are necessary to navigate certain areas of our site. This would be the case for access to your account or subscription that requires your identification. This would also be the case when SICO, or our service providers, are not technically able to recognize the type of browser used by your device, the language and display settings or the country where your device is connected to the Internet.
We are not liable for consequences related to malfunctions due to the inability to record or consult cookies necessary for their operation which you have refused or deleted.
Settings in your browser
You can change the settings in your browser so that cookies are stored in your terminal or rejected, either in all cases or depending on the issuer.
You can also change the settings in your browser so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you on a regular basis before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
Changing cookies settings varies in browsers. Check your browser help menu for more information about changing cookie preferences.
See below for links to browser settings for cookies :
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-activate-cookies
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
If you use another browser, check the help menu.
We also invite you to consult on the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) website: https://www.cnil.fr/en/gestion-des-cookies.